Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jun 19, 2010

Rolling Over All Weekend Memes

Photo Journalising all Weekend Memes and talk about hitting a flock of Birds in one Stone. The shepherd boy, David, did not do that! He did it one on one with Goliath. Believe me, this is a mammoth task to do  much to my enjoyment because I am the most patient blogger in the world, perhaps. 

Our Weekend Memoirs

In the last post of OWM, I promised that this is going to be my next post as a sequel after dining a scrumptious barbecue lunch . Anyway,our group are now heading for a bushwalk ...


via a long boardwalk...

Photobucket

over the bridge


Photobucket

to get here - the threshold of our rainforest adventure ...

Photobucket

and reach the pinnacle of the mountain rocky spring. Those people bending down are using the palms of their hands to get a helping of fresh and pure mountain water to quench their thirst after such a long ardous trek.

Photobucket

the descent back to Bobbin Head... strain easing

Photobucket


Hep, there's one more ...Everything here comes

Straight Out of the Camera

Yeah, the Rainforest ...

Photobucket

What fun memory weekend it was to be with Nature! I'll do it again! Happy Weekend Everyone!

Cheers!

27 comments:

Jan said...

What a wonderful hike. Thanks for the journey.

Kim, USA said...

I love to commune nature, it's the beat therapy. Happy Sunday!
Yellow Hollyhock

Gemma Wiseman said...

A long time since I wandered Bobbin Head! Great memories! You have captured some stunning views on your walk!

This post is now linked to Weekend Nature! I fixed it for you!

Have a great weekend!

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» welcomes you to Sunday Bridges. This was a very clever post!

Kim, USA said...

Hi Bonnie, yes this hollyhock is from my flower garden. I planted 4 kinds just last month and now they are blooming. ^_^ Thanks for the visit!


Yellow Hollyhock

Unknown said...

i would enjoy this kind of hike! challenging terrain, and the bridge is fabulous.

Self Sagacity said...

Looks like a lot of fun and full of adventures! The photos told a story and it's pretty cool.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

It looks like a lot of fun fishing off that bridge.

Ebie said...

That's a scary hanging bridge! Nice field trip and hike.

P.S. I linked your post for OWM.

VioletSky said...

So, a challenge all around!
Looks like a great walk.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place for hiking!

cieldequimper said...

I wish I could wriggle my nose and be there right now! Wonderful!

Cezar and Léia said...

Perfect place for a walking in a beautiful Sunday!
The bridge is amazing beautiful!
Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

Anonymous said...

I love your shot of the Opera House (Scenic Sunday). Beautifully bathed in sunshine.

Kirigalpoththa said...

Looks like an excellent hike!

Kaori said...

Looks like a great course! Wonderful wooden bridge :D

Jan n Jer said...

Love the big boulders...My grandkids would love climbing on them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful walk. Thanks for sharing.

MsRay said...

I love your photos. Wish I can visit those places, too :)

gengen said...

I love nature and the nature walk. Happy SOOC Sunday.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Looks like you would get a good work out on that trail. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thats a wonderful adventure, the place is awesome.

ruthi said...

Isn't it so nice to be in touch with mother nature once in a while. the experience is always priceless, isn't it?

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Wow! The place is really beautiful,I can tell you enjoy your summer and now you have all this lovely photos to reminds you while cozing up for your upcoming winter down under. :)

Our Weekend memoirs

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Bonnie, what a wonderful walk this was, super photographs too. I think my settings are okay for you to make a comment as I see you kindly came by a little while ago. Have a great week.

ruthi said...

Wow... you did not only keep your promise and you also hit several birds with one stone. You are indeed the most patient blogger in the world. Keep it up. Nice photos.

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

A POST FULL OF LIFE...MOVEMENT, COLOR AND NATURE..LOVE THE BRIDGE...CONGRATS
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/06/fotografia-e-uma-artephotography-is-an-art/