Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jun 29, 2010

My Friday Mania

Okay Folks, the cauldron is now exploding under extreme pressure exhausting all its steam. Still stuck up here. I will see you all. That's a promise! Please enjoy my Friday Mania. All about Fridays. From sky to shooting stars! Wink!

My Skywatch in my New Meme Blog

Thanks to our Host Klaus with Sandy, Sylvia, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. SkyWatch Friday continues to create a huge sensational Phenomenon in the Meme World. Please keep Skywatching every Friday....the Sky is just Above You!.

Photobucket
In Liverpool - taken above the railway station from a high rise building.



Thanks to our host, Gemma of Greyscale Territory


Photobucket
A solitary journey of the van on this otherwise busy road. He's lucky without a competition.

Dam - that's how I call it.

Photobucket


My entry to Weekday Photos - Sunset Friday

Sunset Phase I in Belgravia by Noemi
A sunset to dream along ...

"To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy . . . is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them."— Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cheers!

11 comments:

Will said...

Well this is not a Wordless Wednesday post, but beautiful photos all the same. And Happy WW all the same!

-Will

Unknown said...

All are beautiful! I'm super impressed by those clouds!

Al said...

I love that cloud in the SWF photo, very unusual.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely fluffy clouds happening here!

And it's always good to drive a street with little or no traffic! A great kind of journey!

Thanks so much for joining in my new meme - Wheels Friday! You are linked in to my post as requested!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ooo I love that one over Liverpool....wow so pretty!!! Welcome to the shootouts!!

Regina said...

Beautiful skies! and great combo of Themes.
Happy SWF Bonnie.
Enjoy your weekend.

" R e g i n a "

Dani said...

wonderful. i like the first best.
Have a joyful weekend!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

They make a new footpath so you can walk safely? Nice sky.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots. The sunset is awesome.

Unknown said...

great series! welcome to Friday My Town Shoot Outs!!

Pauline said...

Welcome to Friday My Town Shoot Outs!! I like your cloud photo, too!