Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jun 29, 2010

My Wednesday Things

Okay Folks: My Apology ...I'm under steam pressure at the moment ...and I am late in posting. I'll get back all to you when I come back. Sorry my dears!

Join Watery Wednesday for some fun!

Photobucket
A creek across the road



Photobucket

A bird on his own ...


border01


Photobucket

Door and windows of a weatherboard house



border02

Some silent places

Wednesday New Home




Photobucket
He won't say anything...

That's all folks...
Cheers!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL--love your WW! Great shot.

eileeninmd said...

Love your watery photo, thanks for sharing!

Ebie said...

Beautiful images BB! I love the caption of the horse!

Take care....I like to combine my memes too!

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

But for the creek that could almost be my yard :) kind of comforting to know the world is not so different though so far from home

stan said...

thanks for the great views of the aus continent!

sheila said...

What a cool post!

AussiePomm said...

I love the true 'Aussie' Pics you have...

Mine is up as well at AussiePomm, have a great WW!!

Al said...

No you're not late, I am later than you are! Nice series of photos Bonnie!

SandyCarlson said...

I like these warm and lovely photos very much.

cat said...

Such a beautiful creek :)

Linda said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos!

Lorac said...

Love that horse Bonnie. What do you mean by weathereboard? is that the same as clapboard?

Will said...

All Beautiful! Happy belated WW and thanks for your visit!

Inday said...

Thanks Lorac for coming in my humble blog.

I went to check yours but cannot do with an Embedded Below Post Comment Setting. Sorry to have missed the chance appreciating your beautiful post.