Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jun 7, 2010

Regale in Style for Skywatch Friday

My first SWF on this new meme blog

Thanks to our Host Klaus and his energetic team: Sandy, Sylvia, Wren, Fishing Guy and ...Louise. Look UP!




border02


"What ideal, immutable Platonic cloud could equal the beauty and perfection of any ordinary everyday cloud floating over ..." ~ - Edward Abbey

Taken on my way out before midday, few days before the stormy days.

Cheers!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

Haven't seen you on cyberspace for a long time. How are you? Lovely skies you have.

Have a lovely weekend.

www.calrat.blogspot.com

Jim said...

Great sky captures.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ebie said...

Your winter clouds are pearly! Very nice photos!

P.S. OK, I will post your link.

Janie said...

Lovely skies and cloud patterns, Bonnie!
I see you have an Edward Abbey quote. He wrote a lot about southern Utah, and was kind of rebel environmentalist in the 60's.

Bill said...

Great sky shots. Top marks.

Inday said...

Thank you Bill, I went to visit yours but cannot leave a comment. I appreciate your kind words. Please say Hi to Ma'am Diane for me.

LadyFi said...

What wonderful stormy skies! Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Dear Bonnie, how are u?
I tried to find the way to your new blog..now i will change the link
Strong shots...something like in moviment...very nice...
nice friday,. sweetheart

Grace Olsson

Regina said...

Hello my friend. Glad you are back.
Those are are fantastic skies!
Great captures.

I have a lovely view from the hotel in Tagaytay which I'm going to post later:).

Wishing you a wonderful day and weekend.

xo

Willa said...

Hi Ate bonnie,

Welcome back and you did it by presenting a great sky photo.

I hope you enjoyed your grand summer get away and now ready to settle in for the winter while we,on the other hand, is now gearing up for some hot weather in the days to come. :)

Arija said...

Golly gosh Bonnie, your sky looks like its going at a hundred miles an hour!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous clouds and sky, very pretty color. Happy skywatching.