Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jun 19, 2010

Aquatic Scenic Sunday #101

Scenic Sunday

My Scenic Sunday Participation (in a long, long time.)

MY BIGGEST APOLOGY AND THANKS TO ANN FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION:
As it happens after conducting a thorough check, yes, indeed this is a Postcard. I could not remember how I took this photo for I have literally thousands of pictures I took of the Opera House. I could not upload pictures direct here, so I went to my old files in photobucket and had been overwhelmed with so many, I pulled this out of the blue. To compensate my mistake, please find below a new Sydney Opera House taken last June 28, 2009, the day my daughter got married. As the mother of the bride, my little friend Toby, offered me this photo to use as a breaker - to save my Red Face. Oh, this is horrible. Hope I am forgiven.

Photobucket

I never get tired of the famous Sydney Opera House and the Harbour. Thank you J Bar for reminding me.

Toby's Photography

Photobucket
and MINE 
Photobucket
Taken in 27 March 2008 on board Sydney Ferry from Mosman to Circular Quay!

HERE YOU GO! I AM HONESTLY EMBARRASSED. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED. Enjoy!!!

Cheers!

10 comments:

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Bonnie, this is the best Opera House photo I've seen. The colour is superb and the angle is perfect. Enjoy your Sunday.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

cat said...

Wow that is postcard picture perfect! Great shot!

Al said...

That's an excellent photo of one of the world's classic scenes!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Hi Bonnie!

A delightful view of the Opera House!

Just letting you know that your link on my Weekeend Nature meme post does not work! Your post seems to be entitled Weekend Memoirs, but I can't find it on your blog!

Have a great weekend!

Tammie Lee said...

gorgeous day and photo~

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

This photo is like a post card. Where do you go to take this photo?

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

It was your photo, the first one I really like.

Ann

Kirigalpoththa said...

lovely!

NatureFootstep said...

it looks like a sculpture!

ruthi said...

Ah the Opera House. This is the landmark I missed when I was there. Come to think of it... the only place I saw when I went to Sydney was the airport. hahahaha I was transported right away to Brisbane and planned to visit again next time. Yeah, maybe next time.