Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

Jul 4, 2010

Bleached by the Noonday Sun

A Light Blue Sky so Go for the Blue Monday hosted by Smiling Sally!
This is my First Entry so far by far....


double with

Monday Creative Colours: White Challenge

As hosted by Cai of Weekday Photos

Bleached by the Noonday Sun
Photobucket

My Rendezvous in Sydney Darling Harbour.

Cheers!

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Very pretty view of the city and a blue sky! Have a great week!

Vicki said...

Beatiful capture of the city.

Unknown said...

Bleached or not I would love to explore it! Very cool!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

adored the conection between the colors white and silver,..magic
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/07/looking-the-sky/

Dharma Shots said...

I love this scenic harbor...so blue and makes for a great holiday getaway.

lanie said...

very nice view, like it, i wish that i have a chance to go there in my life :-)

Hope you could visit me here and follow me Wifey Online Diary thanks