Memes for Nature


"Delight in the beauty that surrounds you. Relax and take in the abundance of life. ~ Barbara Jean Olson (Inspirational-Quotations)

(Memes: My World, Watery Wednesday, Our Weekend Memoir, Outdoor Wednesday, Window Views and Doors Too, Sky Watch Friday, Weekend Reflections etc.)

The most important attribute a photographer can have is enthusiasm.- Arnold Drapkin

May 29, 2010

When Nature is Altered on Weekend Reflections (36)

Created by James of Newton Area Photo.

Roadwork, railwork - whichever. This is most common scenery along the railway lines. I travelled following the Campbelltown Train Service to the city via Bankstown line so I can stay on the train longer and view the other side of my zone.

The NSW City Rail Authority are working non-stop untangling the web of rail networks to minimize delay of train services around the city and the state.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Ebie said...

The best way to commute..to avoid traffic. I see a touch of reflection of the trees out there.

Enjoy your being a new Grand ma!

James said...

It's a shame that so much of nature is destroyed. I wonder how much longer the water reflection will last.